Annual Certification in eCOINew faculty and those faculty who have not done so must submit an Annual Certification in eCOI this fall. The 2013 Annual certifications will be available in January 2014.
Click here to submit an Annual Certification.
Please remember that Mozilla Firefoz is the recommended Internet web browser for eCOI. Other web browsers might have compatibility issues and the content of this system might look altered and/or may not function properly. Also, the eCOI program does not work well on smart phones or tablet computers.
- For all research performed at Emory, investigatirs must complete Financial Interest in Research Reports for the below listed situations:
- at time of initiation for the project
- on an annual basis for the life of the award
- at time of annual progress report
- twelve months after the Notice of Award, and/or
- twelve months after initiation of the project
- All research projects, including clinical trials and internally funded research, require annual Investigator Financial Interest Related to Research forms. This includes No-Cost Extensions. Research Administrators and/or PIs must initiate a new Proposal Financial Interest in Research Report each year of the project in the eCOI system.
- Only select "amend" to make changes to Proposal Financial Interest in Research Report during the last 12 months (e.g., adding new team members, change of PI).
- Public Health Service Studies: Once TBD investigators have been identified, they must complete an Investigator Financial Interest in Research Report within 30 days.
- If you have added a project to the eCOI system that either was not funded or no longer active, please remove the Proposal Financial Interest in Research Report form from your dashboard:
- Go to your eCOI Home page
- Click "manage my proposals"
- Find the report and click "remove" under proposal actions